- π-ADL toolset : The toolset implements the π-ADL languages, which are based on the π-calculus.
- CELL : Tool for supporting architectural contract evaluation during architectural evolution, where software evolution properties are described as constraints.
- AlcoWeb-Builder : Tool supporting model-driven architecture of Web applications described using the AlcoWeb DSL.
- Aures : Tool for supporting architecture evolution assistance, helping to preserve non-functional properties during architectural evolution.
- GooMod : Tool for describing best modelling practices, and checking their application by architect and designers.
- ADManager : Tool to document architectural decisions using architectural patterns.
- COMLAN : Tool to describe architectural patterns.
Permanent link to this article: http://www-archware.irisa.fr/software/